Tekno is a proven industry leader in offering the pallet assemblies to match your production requirements. Our pallet solutions set the standard with a long list of product options and features.
We offer a full line of standard pallets with an unmatched 4” overall height. This allows you to return the pallet underneath your assembly line while keeping your conveyor at a very ergonomic height of just 29″. This still leaves plenty of room for tooling and our revolutionary quick-change tooling plate. Tekno also offers custom pallet programs where we can tailor a solution to fit your needs.
A spring-assisted tilt action makes it easy for your operators to maneuver the pallet for convenient, ergonomic access to the product they are working on. Pallets also have a full 360-degree rotational movement with 90-degree detents to stabilize the pallet.
Automatic clamping and unclamping make workpiece change rapid while maximizing position precision and repeatability.
Other specifications include:
- Hard anodized aluminum base plate*
- 800 lb tooling & product capacity
- (4) Locating bushings @ 18” centers
- Corner roller bearings w/urethane covers for easy transitions
- Robust slewing ring for smooth, quiet rotation
- 90 Deg.Spring-loaded detents for rotation
- Two-hand tilt release for safety
- Configurable die springs for tilt assist or quick set-torsion spring for tilt assist
- Maximum tooling area available
- Optional quick change tooling plate
Download the Pallet brochure to learn more about our pallet features and design.
*Standard size pallet is 26″ X 26″ and can be quick shipped.